Terms and conditions
This online store is owned by RTX Solutions SRL with registered office in str. Jean Jaures, nr. 13, Cluj Napoca/Romania, registered with the Trade Registry under the J12/2561/2013 number with CIF RO32128009
1. General information
Website / Site / Online Store – domain https://www.e-rtx.eu/en/ and all its subdomains, through which users can purchase their products and services.
Seller – RTX Solutions SRL with registered office in str. Jean Jaures, nr. 13, Cluj Napoca/Romania.
Buyer – Any natural or legal person who creates a personal account on the site and places an order confirmed by the seller and subsequently paid by the buyer.
User – any natural or legal person accessing the site https://www.e-rtx.eu/en/, regardless of its reason and purpose. The user undertakes to access and use the site for purposes and means that are not abusive.
Order – a request made by the User to the online store https://www.e-rtx.eu/en/ regarding the purchase of products and / or services through which the Seller agrees to deliver the ordered items or to prepare the services in question and the buyer is agreement to pay their consideration.
Account – that section of the Site through which Users can buy the products / services they offer. In order to create a User account, data such as: the email address and a password permitting the Purchaser to submit the Order and containing information about the Customer / Buyer and Buyer history on the Site (Orders, Taxes, Goods Guarantees, etc.) .
Campaign – the action to display, for the purpose of promotion, a finite number of Goods and / or Services, for a limited period of time set by the Seller.
- The information published on the https://www.e-rtx.eu/en/ site is a general interest information about the products marketed by it and other information considered to be of interest to users;
- All information is made available to users free of charge;
- In order to place an order, it is necessary to create a personal account free of charge by filling in a registration form: email address, password, personal data and delivery address;
- Personal data is used only in the interest of processing the order made, for delivery to the buyer and for marketing purposes. The data will not be alienated to a third party and will not be used for purposes other than those declared;
- All submitted prices are expressed in EUR and contain 19% VAT.
3. Product information
- All products marketed through the Online Store are new and will be accompanied by the tax invoice, as required by the law in force;
- The products displayed on the Site may be ordered within the existing stock limit;
- Each product displayed on the Site contains images, descriptions, and prices. There is a possibility that the images presented do not match the product due to the differences between the different brands of the devices on which the product is viewed. We do not take responsibility for the gap between the color displayed by your monitor screen and the actual product;
- We guarantee the authenticity of all marketed products as specified on the site.
4. Product warranty
- Products ordered and paid have a warranty of 30 days from the date of delivery;
- In case of an irregularity signaled by the Buyer and accepted by the Seller, the product will be replaced by one of the same type and if it is no longer in stock, the amount related to it will be refunded within maximum 30 days from the date of notification problem.
5. Order products
- Buyer can order products from the Site by adding them to the virtual shopping cart followed by the completion of the order. By pressing the Order Completion button, the buyer agrees to deliver and pay them and, implicitly, is required to communicate the correct personal data in order to deliver the order made;
- The order made will enter the shipping process after the Seller has confirmed it.
6. Payment methodsThe payment for the order made by the Buyer can be made:
- cash on delivery;
- through bank transfer
7. Delivery Information
Delivery is by fast courier. The package arrives directly at the address entered on the order page as soon as possible. Free shipping for orders over 200 EUR.
8. Return of the order
- Products sold by the Buyer may be returned within 30 days of delivery confirmation at the address mentioned in the order form;
- The return of the products is accepted by the Seller only if the seal attached to each product is intact. Breaking the seal results in cancellation of return;
- Product returns can only be made when the product was not used, is in its original state and is accompanied by the labels attached and the documents received in the package;
- To initiate the return process, you need to complete the return form. Products are not shipped to the Seller before the return request is approved;
- Products have to be returned by fast courier (registered);
- Return costs are borne by the Buyer;
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of receipt of returned products by bank transfer.
- Any dissatisfaction with the purchase process on the Site will be sent to the email address email@example.com or will be communicated by phone to +40 757 162 309;
- Any claim must be accompanied by Buyer identification data, such as: order number, invoice number, shipping note, complaint reason, proofing photos;
- No claim will be taken into consideration if the alleged purchaser is responsible for the alleged damage;
- The maximum time limit for resolving complaints is 15 days from the date of execution.
10. Contact details
- Accessing the site, using the information presented within it, visiting the pages or sending emails or notices addressed https://www.e-rtx.eu/en/ is done electronically, by phone, or any other means of communication available to the User or Buyer, believing that he agrees to receive notifications from https://www.e-rtx.eu/en/ electronically and / or by telephone, including communications via email or site announcements;
- RTX Solutions SRL reserves the right not to respond to all requests of any kind received through any means of communication (electronic, telephone, etc.);
- The seller can be contacted at the phone number +40 757 162 309, the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, the physical address str. Jean Jaures, nr. 13, Cluj Napoca/Romania.
11. Litigation and final dispositions
- RTX Solutions SRL reserves the right to complete and modify any information on the site without prior notice;
- RTX Solutions SRL is not responsible for damages caused by the failure of the Site;
- The entire content of the Site (images, texts, animations, or any other data) is protected under the Copyright and Intellectual and Industrial Property Law. Use without any written consent of RTX Solutions SRL of any of the items listed above is punishable under the laws in force;
- Any litigation between Buyer and Seller will be resolved amicably. If it is not possible to settle the conflict amicably, the jurisdiction lies with the Romanian courts.